G.W. Schultz Tool
Terms & Conditions
For Suppliers/Sub-Tier Suppliers
G.W. Schultz Tool is committed to meeting or exceeding customer expectations and delivering high quality products. Goods and services provided by our suppliers have a key impact on the quality of the products, solutions and services we offer our customers. By accepting purchase orders from G.W. Schultz Tool, your company agrees to the following applicable Terms and Conditions.
- All product supplied must conform to G.W. Schultz Tool’s quality requirements as specified.
- Suppliers shall maintain a quality and inspection system which is compliant with the requirements of ISO9001/AS9100. G.W. Schultz Tool reserves the right to review and approve the Supplier’s Quality Management System.
- Suppliers shall flow down the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents to their supply chain. The supplier is responsible for meeting all PO/Contract specified technical and quality requirements whether the supplier performs the work, or the work is performed by the supplier’s sub-tier sources.
- On-time delivery and quality statistics are maintained and utilized by G.W. Schultz Tool to authorize continued acceptance as a G.W. Schultz Tool supplier.
- Receiving inspections may be performed to ensure the product or service meets requirements and the results are recorded, as appropriate.
- All special processes where the compliance cannot be verified by inspections will require a Certificate of Conformity. All special processes required by a purchase order must be performed by qualified personnel.
- Suppliers shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
- G.W. Schultz Tool reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, test, inspection plans, verification, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items, including key characteristics.
- G.W. Schultz Tool reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
- The supplier is required to notify G.W. Schultz Tool of:
- changes to product, processes, suppliers, and facilities that could potentially impact our product.
- nonconforming product and obtain approval for nonconforming product disposition
- any circumstances that are likely to cause a delay in delivery.
- All quality records shall be maintained for a period of seven (7) years and available for review upon request.
- G.W. Schultz Tool reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, or any regulatory authorities to all facilities and all applicable records involved in the contract work.
- Suppliers shall ensure personnel processing orders or performing work affecting conformity to product or service are trained and aware of the importance of their activities, their contribution to product safety and the importance of ethical behavior associated with meeting the requirements of G.W. Schultz Tool purchase orders.
- Where appropriate, suppliers shall implement systems for preventing and controlling counterfeit parts, managing obsolescence, and handling foreign object debris.
- Calibration suppliers must meet at a minimum one of the following standards: ISO/IEC 17025:2005 / ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006 / ASME B89.1.13
- G.W. Schultz Tool requires that products provided by its Approved Suppliers be correct and free from defect per the Purchase Order. Corrective actions due to non-conforming material will be requested on an order by order basis. G.W. Schultz Tool may also require specific actions where timely and/or effective corrective actions to a supplier issue(s) are not achieved. These actions may include, but are not limited to, any of the following: withholding payment until the issue is resolved, removal of the supplier from the G.W. Schultz Tool Approved Supplier list, and/or legal action.
Effective 8/1/2017 GWS-PURCH-005 Rev 1